In grade five science we are learning all about electricity.
We had a presentation on electrical safety. We were told that electricity is measured in watts.
They showed us a real life example of hazards. If you leave a frayed cord in water and plug it in, you get electrocuted.
Being electrocuted is not the same as being shocked. The difference between electrocuted and shocked is that electrocuted means you died. Shocked means you just got hurt. At the end of the presentation they gave us a Fortis Alberta pencil case with a pencil and light bulb eraser.
I enjoyed the presentation.